Wednesday, July 14, 2010

I Dream of Cake...

I used to be really into sweets when I was a child, even earning the nickname "sugar woman" which was sang just like the wonder woman song every time I would eat any candy, cookie, cake or sugary item by my loving parents who thought I was spastically entertaining after a couple of bites of "the good stuff"! Nowadays I don't really eat the stuff, except on special occasions like weddings, or the occassional party. I can't even remember the last time I bought a bag of sugar at the store. Probably because if I have to bake anything it's usually for my son's class, and I will grab some of those break apart cookies and throw them in the oven. Anyway I remember how great the cake was at my wedding, and going to taste the cake I remembered how hard it was to decide. I came across this cake place on a shoe blog (see below it will all make sense) in San Francisco and thought how beautiful and unique all of their cakes are. It would be really fun to have one of these for a party huh???  They are ALL cakes! They are by this great bakery called
I Dream Of Cake....        
                                                

No comments:

Post a Comment