Monday, August 16, 2010

Ultimate Skybox at Diamond View Tower.....

My husband and I were fortunate enough to be invited by one of his high school classmates and long time friends 40th birthday party. It was held at a venue where they sometimes have weddings, and only rent it out for special occasions. I had never been there before so I was excited to see the venue. It was amazing! We were on the 15th floor of the Cox building and we could see everything! The baseball field at Petco Park, The Coronado Bridge, and the entire San Diego skyline. My camera battery was about to die so I took the photos before the guests arrived. It was a great party, with a special guest singer who sounded exactly like Norah Jones (apparently she sings at Anthology on a regular basis) a dedication made by Gary's (the birthday boy) mother and family, and a DJ. The food was really nice we had hordouvres, and after that some wonderful petite desserts that were fantastic! If I could afford to have my 40th birthday party there I definitely would!

No comments:

Post a Comment