Friday, September 24, 2010

Remember Your Chidlhood Forts You Made

My Space takes you back to your early childhood entertainment consisting of blanket forts. However, the realities of today’s tight apartment living in urban areas doesn’t afford kids the luxury of space. Designer Liya Mairson responded by designing My Space – a clever pop-up playroom for kids aged three up to the young-at-hearts. As a cardboard flat pack which can be stored behind doors or under a bed, My Space unfolds into a playroom equipped with pop-up shelves and cutout windows. The folding mechanism of the walls allows kids to operate on their fantasies by creating spaces around the play area.
Created by Liya Mairson via Pleatfarm


My space is fully recyclable.

Watch how My Space unfolds


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment