Sunday, October 24, 2010

Desert Essence Facial Cleanser

Gentle Nourishing Organic Cleanser - 6.7 oz - Liquid ( Multi-Pack)
OK, so I had to pick up some face wash the other day and since I have  combination  skin with adult (let's use that word loosely) onset acne that I am currently using Retin-A for, as well as for wrinkles (UGHHH getting older is tough), I need to be careful what I wash my face with because I don't want it to dry out my skin any more than I already do. So I picked up this brand Desert Essence Cleanser which has Aloe, Cucumber, and Chamomile extracts along with Cocunut Oil. The benefits of this would be that the ingredients sooth dry skin and help it heal itself. The Cucumber, Chamomile and Aloe are soothing, while the Coconut Oil has an an antifugal effect (for people who break out, or for someone with combination skin) and also has a moisturizing benefit that helps if you are using acne products. The scent is a light citrus and it does remove makeup as well. Get a two pack for $18.37 
 Desert Essence Cleanser

No comments:

Post a Comment