Saturday, October 22, 2011

DIY Via Little Green Notebook Blog

So I am currently in the process of re decorating my salon. I just recieved my wallpaper for my feature wall and am getting up the courage to hang it by watching as many youtube tutorials as I can. I have also been on the hunt for a credenza or sideboard to replace the crappy IKEA table I have that is not very sturdy. I thought it might be a good idea to find something cheap and paint it a bright cheery color,  but I wasn't excited about all of the refinishing I would have to do. I am so happy I found this informative tutorial on Little Green Note Book's Blog she always has amazing DIY projects that inspire me. She found a great credenza on craigslist and if you want to read exactly how she refinished it go on her page Little Green Note Book Office Re Do So beautiful!!

No comments:

Post a Comment